Mumbai: Actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar says it was a privilege to share the stage with his father and lyricist Javed Akhtar along with veteran actress Shabana Azmi. On Friday, Farhan took to Twitter to share a photograph of himself along with Javed and Shabana.
“Was a privilege to share stage with my father and Shabana last evening (Thursday) at the tribute to K. Asif – Indian Cinema. Yesterday and Today. Held at London’s Bafta, was honoured to be part of a very special evening,” he captioned.
On the film front, Farhan will soon be seen in “Lucknow Central”. The film, produced by Nikkhil Advani and directed by Ranjit Tiwari, is set in the backdrop of jail. Also starring Diana Penty, “Lucknow Central” is slated to hit the theatres on September 15.
- SBI wants 70,000 employees who worked overtime during demonetisation to return compensation
- Triple talaq most inhuman practice: Manohar Parrikar
- MP pre-poll alliance: Mayawati, Kamal Nath meet in Delhi
- Disabled-friendly transport: Delhi High Court disapproves of AAP government’s approach
- Sohrabuddin case: Bombay High Court completes hearing on 5 revision petiti