Nawazuddin Siddiqui, who is portraying the role of Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray in a biopic, said that it was necessary to master the ease and speed with which the leader delivered speeches.
Siddiqui, who was at the ‘Goa Fest 2018’ here, said the film is one his most challenging projects. “One of the important aspects of Balasaheb’s character was the ease and the speed of his public speeches. It is important for me to get this ease and speed,” Siddiqui said.
The actor, who is originally from Hindi speaking belt, said he is taking tuition to get his Marathi accent right. “The film is being shot in Hindi and Marathi. Till a month ago, I could not speak Marathi but I have started taking tuition. The film’s shooting is expected to be wrapped up by June,” he said.
- RSS won’t accept Muslims: Bahujan Samaj Party supremo Mayawati
- Spotted at airport! Deepika Padukone looks stunner in printed bomber jacket and flared jeans; view pics
- BJP controlling media by filing police cases against journalists: Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Cyclone to hit Odisha and Andhra Pradesh coasts tonight: India Meteorological Department
- Can have alliance with Congress, not NCP: Prakash Ambedkar