As we all know Sanjay Dutt and his wife Maanayata Dutt has always been known for their cordial and supportive relationship like an ideal husband-wife. They have always been expressing their love for each other. And guess what, Maanayata again expressed her love to her hubby Sanjay Dutt at her own birthday party.
Yes, during the party, Maanayata got nostalgic and sung a song from Sanjay Dutt’s first film, ‘Rocky’, Kya Yahi Pyaar Hai.
Watch Maanayata Dutt’s singing video:
A post shared by Kaykasshan A Patel (@kaykasshanapatel) on
Well, we can see Maanayata expressing her love through singing. Her gesture of expressing love is the thing to watch for. Especially, while singing, Sanjay Dutt can be seen getting flattered by her song. After all, Maanayata has always been playing a role of a supportive wife in Sanjay Dutt’s good as well as bad phase.
We have seen how Maanayata took care of their kids when Sanjay Dutt was in jail for around 3 and half years. Amid all, for those who don’t know, Sanjay and Maanayata got married at the Taj Exotica in Goa on February 7, 2008, as per Hindu traditions. The duo blessed with twins Shahraan and Iqra Dutt on October 21, 2010.
- 11 lakh rural poor families get houses under PMAY: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath
- When I was raped at 15, I only told my diary: Actress Ashley Judd
- Russians tried to help Julian Assange escape from London embassy hideout: report
- When audience is unhappy I get restless: Rohit Shetty
- News Alerts! Rafale Deal: Desh Ka Chowkidar Chor Hai, says Congress president Rahul Gandhi