Lindsay Lohan is plotting her return to Hollywood with a social media reality series. Titled “The Anti-Social Network,” the prank-based show is along the lines of Ashton Kutcher’s “Punk’d”, reported Entertainment Weekly. The “Mean Girls” star will be seen taking charge of the social media lives of the contestants for 24 hours and challenging them to do embarrassing acts to win prizes. In February, Lohan, 30, posted an open plea to Disney studio on social media, urging the company to cast her as Ariel in a live-action version of “The Little Mermaid”.
- India vs Afghanistan Asia Cup 2018 ‘Super 4’ Live streaming: When and where to watch in India
- Jammu and Kashmir: Family of 5 killed in landslide
- Vyapam scam: Advocate files complaint against MP Congress leaders
- Bombay High Court raps Maharashtra civic bodies for failing to act against illegal Ganesh pandals
- Maharashtra Congress protests against petrol, diesel prices