Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who has done some vibrant comic roles and mouthed hilarious dialogues, gleefully retorted to Justice Markandey Katju’s criticism of the actor having “nothing inside his head”.
“He (Katju) is right I don’t have anything inside my mind. He is right…My head is ‘khalas’ (finished),” Bachchan said when asked about the comment made on him by the former Supreme Court Judge, known for his hard-hitting and often controversial views on a rash of issues.
At a time when the veteran actor is receiving praise for his performance in “Pink”, a social thriller which revolves around the issue of women’s empowerment, Justice Katju had a different take on his on-screen talent.
On September 17, the ex-Judge posted on his his social media page, “Amitabh Bachchan is a man with nothing in his head, and since most mediapersons praise him, I doubt there is anything in their heads too.”
“We were in same school. He was my senior. There is no rivalry,” said the 73-year-old actor in response to a question at a press conference.
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actress Karishma Sharma opens up about being harassed and eve teased while vacationing in Dharamshala
- Spotted at airport! Kajol to Esha Gupta these celebs were spotted in Mumbai today
- Adorable couple! Ileana D’Cruz poses with alleged boyfriend Andrew Kneebone in Mumbai; see pics
- AAP leader sends legal notice to Nirmala Sitharaman over Rafale, demands scrapping of fighter jets deal
- Bad debts on a decline, loan recovery picking up of PSU banks, says Arun Jaitley