Kate Winslet says she is worried about the pressure that young girls have in mind about looking in “perfect” shape.Winslet feels in today’s times, people celebrate curves more, reports dailymail.co.uk.”Not so much. We have celebrated curves more in the last five years,” Winslet told dailymail.co.uk.
“But I do worry about the extra pressure to be ‘perfect’ on girls growing up now. I’m obsessed about the misuse and potential perils of social media for our younger generation. We need to be aware of how damaging to children’s self-esteem and the natural process of growing up certain aspects of this ‘sharing’ are,” she added.
- Apple’s new iPhones, Watch Series 4 now on sale in globally
- Mumbai-based TV actress accuses man of raping her at Rajasthan’s Neemrana
- News Alerts! Muzaffarpur shelter home case: Police orders arrest husband of ex-Bihar minister Manju Verma
- 6 Jammu and Kashmir policemen resign after terrorists abduct, kill 3 cops in Shopian
- ‘Not a single actress can generate business of Rs 500 cr as like Salman Khan’, says Kajol