Jacqueline Fernandez says she wants to break the “girl-next-door image” soon, adding that she is venturing into “more daring” space with her next film.
Jacqueline, who made her debut in 2009 with “Aladin”, is mostly seen playing the role of a girl-next-door on the silver screen. She is best known for films like “Housefull”, “Race 2” and “Kick”. Asked when she plans to break the girl-next-door image, Jacqueline told IANS: “Hopefully soon. There is a project…It’s too early to talk about it right now, but I am venturing into doing something little different and more daring.”
The 31-year-old actress, who is currently riding high on the success of her latest release “Dishoom”, is gearing up for her upcoming film “A Flying Jatt” — directed by Remo D’souza and also featuring Tiger Shroff. The actress will soon be seen sharing screen space with actor Sidharth Malhotra in an actioner, which is yet to be titled.
- Soon, cow urine and dung based soaps, face packs made by RSS-backed centre on Amazon
- Bangladeshi migrants are `termites’, will be removed from voters’ list: Amit Shah
- Rafale deal: Rahul Gandhi says former French President Francois Hollande has called Modi a thief, PM should reply
- Gunmen attack Iran military parade, killing at least 24
- Kerala nun rape case: Bishop Franco Mulakkal’s bail plea rejected, sent to 2-day police custody