If you wonder the secret behind Sonam Kapoor’s beautiful snaps on her social media handles, then here she spilled the beans. “I am not a professional photographer obviously. I pretty much use every possible tool,” she said at an event, reports ANI.
Further talking about how to take a good selfie, the 31-year-old actress said, “It’s important to smile (to take a selfie). I think that is always a good thing. I smile a lot. Obviously I feel, if you have a good camera and correct app, anybody can look good.”
Known for her great fashion sense, the Bollywood diva rubbished the word fashionista, saying she hates the term. “I hate the word fashionista. You just need to be comfortable in what you wear. That’s how anyone can be fashionable and stylish,” she added. On the work front, Sonam was last seen earlier this year in a much appreciated biopic ‘Neerja.’
- Jet Airways mid-air horror: 166 lives hung by a thread
- Birthday girl Kareena Kapoor’s 5 avatars that hit back at ‘body-shaming’
- India vs Bangladesh Asia Cup 2018 Super 4: FPJ’s dream XI prediction for India and Bangladesh
- India vs Bangladesh Asia Cup 2018 Super 4 Live streaming: When and where to watch in India
- Shilpa Shetty open to doing movies again