Priyanka Chopra has made some stunning appearances in Hollywood in past one year, but the actress says she has always had a sense of style and being stylish has nothing to do with her becoming an international celebrity, reports PTI.
The 34-year-old actress said the US became aware about her sense of style once she became a regular here, reported People magazine. “I don’t think that in the last one year I suddenly become more stylish, no. I think I always had an inherent style, that my clothes need to make me feel comfortable, that’s something I’ve always had.
“I guess once I came to America, America has become a little bit more aware about my style. My style stayed the same!” Priyanka said.
The actress, who made her debut in West with TV series “Quantico,” went on to grab the role of main antagonist in upcoming “Baywatch” film and also made it to Oscars as well as Emmys as presenter. But, apart from nice clothes Priyanka thinks to look good, it is important to feel confident.
“I am not someone who is like, ‘I want to break the internet with what I am wearing!’ I don’t think like that.I wear what I feel, and I need to feel my best in what I wear.
“I decide on my clothes based on that. I’ve had lot of great reviews for what I wear but I really don’t wear my clothes for that reason. I pick outfits to feel the best that I can feel and I think that;s the only way to wear clothes. You can’t over-think it.”
The actress said her personal favourites from all the looks she has sported in past one year are – Emmys, where she wore a gorgeous custom Jason Wu gown in Scarlett red colour, and Oscars, where she stunned everyone in a white and nude Zuhair Murad creation.
- Political throwback! When Lal Bahadur Shastri coined ‘Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan’ slogan to make India self-sufficient nation
- Ravana was born in Noida village: BJP MP Subramanian Swamy
- Asia Cup 2018 Ind vs Pak: Confident India look to continue dominance over Pakistan (Preview)
- Rupee’s fall indicates rise in black money: BJP MP Subramanian Swamy
- PM Modi launches ‘Ayushman Bharat -Pradhan Mantri Jan Aarogya Yojana, world’s largest govt funded healthcare programme