Veteran actor Anupam Kher, who will be next seen in Neeraj Pandey’s film “MS Dhoni – The Untold Story”, says he celebrates failure and feels that it has an immense power to motivate. “I celebrate failure. Failure teaches you more than what success can in life. Failure motivates… It has power. Failure is multi dimensional and success is single dimensional,” Kher told PTI.
The 60-year-old actor will be playing lead actor Sushant Singh Rajput’s father Pan Singh in the biopic on the Indian team skipper’s life, family and career. Kher, who ventured into direction with “Om Jai Jagadish” in 2002 says he is looking for a good story to go behind the camera once more.
As of now, Kher is excited about the second season of his TV show “The Anupam Kher Show – Kucch Bhi Ho Sakta Hai”. The first season saw celebrities talking about their journey to stardom, the hurdles they faced on the path to success and heartbreaks.
“I was sure the show will touch people’s hearts… It connected with the viewers. I was happily surprised that it was a hit. The show in an entertaining way inspires people. I have always tried to do unconventional things all my life. I am glad this show came to me,” Kher said. “We take our life for granted. But when we see the struggle of other people and the success that they have achieved…inspires us,” he said.
With the second season of the show, the makers aim to strike a chord with viewers while narrating a tale of positivity. “There are no new additions to the show. The format of the show is its USP. The truth, the simplicity with which celebrities talk on the show touches the audience. Only the guests are new this season,” Kher said.
- Government launches ‘e-Sahaj’ portal for giving security clearance to businesses
- There will be no Hindutva without Muslims in India: Mohan Bhagwat
- ‘Multiple instrument failures, low on fuel’, Air India pilot says before landing plane at US airport
- Captaincy is about 60 per cent off field homework, Ricky Ponting’s advise for Virat Kohli
- 1984 riots cases: All India Sikh Conference accuses AAP MLA H S Phoolka of fudging affidavits