The media is flooded with reports of Hrithik Roshan and Sussanne holidaying together with their two sons in London. Some section of the press even sees this as a prelude to a reunion between the estranged couple.
However Sussanne completely denies the reports. Speaking exclusively on the ostensible family holiday, she says, “It surprises me how quickly the press likes to reach conclusions about my life. No, we were certainly not holidaying together. Hrithik happened to be in London at the same time for a few days as I had to take over the boys from him, for my holiday with them.”
The devoted mother maintains she would do anything in her capacity to keep her sons happy and undisturbed by the split between the couple. “Like I always said, Hrithik and I are parents first and have to be in-sync regarding our priorities as parents in order to make sure our boys get the best upbringing. They are and always will be our main priority. So the two of us having lunch with them doesn’t mean we are holidaying together.”
To recap on the London holiday a bit…Hrithik Roshan had taken his two sons on a holiday to Serengeti National park and the NGORONGORO crater in Tanzania, learning primitive ways of life from the bushmen. From there the three proceeded to London where Sussanne took over their sons’ vacation.
Sussanne was also caught on camera playing soccer with her sons. Is she trying to be both Mom and Dad to her sons?
“I am trying no such thing. I love sports and outdoor games. I enjoy playing games and sports with my sons,” she avers, before signing off.
- Tanushree Dutta opens up about being sexually assaulted, says ‘I want to expose the hypocrisy of Bollywood’
- Himachal Flash floods: Heavy rains claim 8 lives, Kullu put on ‘high alert’
- Cabinet reshuffle in Goa, two ministers dropped, two inducted
- Bigg Boss 12: Dipika Kakar shares experience of meeting Shah Rukh for the first time; Watch video
- Block printing to handloom, Varun Dhawan- Anushka Sharma learned these skills for ‘Sui-Dhaaga’