Kapil Sharma is one secretive man if you talk about his personal life. There have been many rumours about his personal life but he didn’t take any stand, until today. Comedy King, Kapil has finally opened up about his love life and lady love. On his official Twitter account, he informed everyone first that he will be coming up with something really ‘beautiful’ in 30 minutes. And later uploaded a picture of his with his girlfriend, Ginni Chatrath or Bhavneet Chatrath with the loveliest lines we have ever read. Kapil writes, “Will not say she is my better half… She completes me… love u ginni… please welcome her… I love her so much :)”
Kapil Sharma’s this revealation raised a big question in his fans mind: Who is Ginni Chatrath?
Well here are the answers to all your questions. Kapil and Ginni have reportedly known each other since their college days in Punjab. Despite, Kapil flirting with every Bollywood actress who appears on The Kapil Sharma show, the two have been really thick through all the ups and downs.
Here are some of the unknown facts about Kapil Sharma and Ginni Chatrath:
- Kapil and Ginni met during their college days in Jalandhar, Punjab. Both of them used to do stand-up comedy. Kapil, in fact, used to help arrange shows for her at college fests. The couple has been together for more than 10 years now.
- While the actor had his share of link-up rumours with co-star Sumona Chakravarti and creative director Preeti Simoes, sources say this gossip never affected Kapil and Ginni’s relationship.
- The happiest person with their engagement is Kapil’s mother. She had been wanting Kapil to settle down from a long time. She wants to have grandchildren around her, which the old people want in the house. So, she is over the moon.
- Ginni, who is still living in Jalandhar, will handle Kapil’s production house, K9 Productions, after marriage.
- In fact, Kapil and Ginni had appeared on the show Has Baliye. This is where they came close to each other as they were partners. While they failed to win the show, they were appreciated for their performance.
- Unlike Kapil, Ginni has stayed away from the limelight and works with her father. Ginni is an MBA and has a younger sister
Kapil rose to fame after winning the comedy reality television show The Great Indian Laughter Challenge in 2007. He achieved the status of a celebrity with his popular TV show – Comedy Nights with Kapil. The show featured several celebrities and went on to become India’s highest rated television show. Kapil later started a new show – The Kapil Sharma Show.