Whatever your personality type, tress wiz SAVIO JOHN PEREIRA has a hair style just right for you.
I have put together different styles because we all are different kinds of lovers! The Passionate lover, The Sporty Lover, The Romantic Lover, The Special Lover, The Alternative Lover, And my All Time Favourite…The Seductive Lover. So let’s get on with it, ladies!
The Seductive Lover: Luscious, voluminous waves and curls are this woman’s trademark.
* To pull off these glorious glamour waves, you need to start off with a good blow dry. Apply a root lifter and volumising mousse from roots to ends before drying. These styling products will help give you the fullness you need to achieve this look and hold your hair in place all night long.
* Start with the bottom section and take a 1- to 2-inch piece of hair. Holding the curling iron horizontally, curl the hair with a 1¼-inch curling iron. If you hair is resistant to curl, try using a 1-inch curling iron. Make sure all of the hair goes into the curling iron clip. Let it sit there for a couple of seconds and release.
* After releasing the curl, take a pin curl clip and coil the curl in a ring. Clip the curl at the root. This will allow the curl to set and cool so you get tons of volume at the root.
* Repeat this technique throughout your hair, until you get to the top section.
* Spritz your hair with a medium-hold hairspray and let it set for five minutes.
* Once your hair has cooled, release all the pin curl clips and lightly brush out your hair with a bristle brush. Your hair should naturally fall into an S-like shape.
The Passionate Lover: She likes untamed tousled hairstyles which according to me always seem so irresistibly charming and extremely sexy. A messy style looks great on any length and type of hair – short or long, straight or curly, thick and flexible or fine and wispy. With a bit of innovation you can create so many gorgeous and versatile looks with messy hair. Let some of them be stylish and extravagant, while others can remain on a more romantic side. Also Soft Tousled Waves are a classic look that is romantic and the perfect combination of ‘done’ and ‘undone.’
* Apply a curl-defining mousse to towel-blotted hair. Loosely twist random sections of hair and allow to dry.
* Finger rake your hair then fluff it to add volume.
* Finish with texture spray to add texture and definition to your waves.
* A super scrunch also works out really well.
The Sporty Lover: She likes to keep her hair easy and low maintenance since she’s got adventure in her blood so the style for her is the twisted tousled ponytail.
* Create waves from root to tip using a wide-barrel curling iron on dry hair.
* Loosely pull hair into a ponytail just above the nape of the neck. Secure with an elastic band. Leave the top relaxed and undone with a few wispy pieces for a more windswept feel.
* Tease a couple of pieces loose at the front to frame your face, then scrunch a few strands with some fibre paste through the pony to add more texture.
The Alternative Lover: She likes it easy, different and has to make a minimal statement because she has got attitude. Loose, low messy buns with coloured extensions thrown in to add some drama, always work.
* Separate a few thick strands from the top of your head and tease them by brushing the hair up toward your head.
* Pull your hair down, styling it into a low pony tail.
* Fluff up the teased part of your hair for volume.
* Split the ponytail into multiple sections, tease each one, roll and pin it in place
* Pull out a few loose strands in the front.
* Add your extensions at your free will.
If the alternative girl has short hair, she could accessorise her deconstructed haircuts.
The Special Lover: She likes her straight and chic, prim and proper. In my words, simple, elegant and natural.
* Prep damp hair with a textured spray, then towel dry to help retain texture.
* Use a straightening wand to smoothen the hair.
* Finish with a hair spray.
She can even wear her hair in a slick high ponytail.
The Romantic Lover: She lives in a fantasy world and loves dreamy hairstyles so braided hairstyles – Crowned milkmaid braids, cascading fishtails, waterfall braids and braided buns are some styles for her to try out.
Accessorise with flowers, heart-shaped studded pins, heart-printed head bands or colored hair extensions.