Gulshan Devaiah is an actor, known for Ram-Leela, Shaitan and Hunterrr and now is set to appear in the film Cabaret opposite Richa Chadha which is to be released this June. He celebrates his birthday today and here are a few things you probably didn’t know about Gulshan. Here’s wishing the talented actor a very Happy Birthday.
- While Gulshan rocks the screen with his brilliant performances, he can also floor you with his culinary skills. When free, he loves to experiment with flavours and textures of food and try new combinations in the kitchen like maybe a Non-veg upma for a change.
- In addition to acting, Gulshan is also an artist. As a kid he was always inclined towards drawing. He stood second in his state in the higher grade drawing exam conducted by the state secondary education board.
- Gulshan is a big fan of body building contests. Every year he keenly follows some international contests from around the world like the Mr Olympia and Arnold Classic.
- Gulshan has come a long way being a performer. His first performance was at the age of 5.
- Gulshan can get mildly agoraphobic (anxiety in large crowds or spaces). He tries to avoid situations with large crowds or unfamiliar places because of which he is an anxious traveller.
- Along with being an actor and an artist, this multi-talented lad is also a fashion design graduate from NIFD.