Mumbai: Multi-faceted Bollywood talent Farhan Akhtar, who has been active on Twitter since 2009, has amassed over 4.5 million followers on the social networking platform. He has sent out a “virtual hug” to his Twitter family. “Crazy!!…touched 4.5 million followers on Twitter…Well not literally touched…That would be creepy & very exhausting. Big virtual hug,” Farhan tweeted Saturday.
A filmmaker, actor, singer, songwriter and founder of the MARD initiative, Farhan often takes to Twitter to share with his fans and followers details of his projects, his thoughts on key events and news, and updates them on the daily happenings in his life, as well as about his social initiatives.
On Saturday itself, he shared that his movie “Bhaag Milkha Bhaag” released in Japan this week. “Thank you to all there for showing their love to our film,” he tweeted.
- Junior Wrestling Championship: Deepak Punia clinches silver in 86 kg freestyle
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance To Introduce Android-based Infotainment System By 2021
- Supreme Court asks states, UTs to comply with its directions on curbing cow vigilantism, mob lynching
- There can be no other ‘Kaanta laga’ girl, says Shefali Jariwala
- News Alerts! Delhi HC bans slaughtering of live birds at the Gazipur Murga Mandi