Actress Eva Green and Gemma Arterton will star in the movie based one of the life tracks of celebrated writer Virginia Woolf. The duo is set to star in “Vita & Virginia” directed by Chanya Button. The movie discovers the course of friendship and love affair between Virginia Woolf and Vita Sackville-West, which formed the inspiration for the author’s novel “Orlando”.
Green will play the character of Woolf and West will be played by Arterton. “… what ‘Vita & Virginia’ offers is an example of a relationship where bold, brilliant women bent these institutions to their will at great personal cost,” said the director. Button has co-written the screenplay with Eileen Atkins.
- Gunmen attack Iran military parade, killing at least 24
- Kerala nun rape case: Bishop Franco Mulakkal’s bail plea rejected, sent to 2-day police custody
- Uttar Pradesh horror: Six-year-old raped , body dumped in school toilet
- Corruption has become identity of Odisha government: Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- EPL 2018 Manchester United vs Wolverhampton Wanderers at old Trafford LIVE streaming: When and where to watch in India