Singer Taylor Swift is releasing her own social media application. Named ‘The Swift Life’, the app will connect the star with her fans. The announcement was made via a “first look” video posted to the “Bad Blood” hitmaker’s YouTube account, in which she speaks to a camera to tell her fans she has “something pretty awesome” to share. She added: “I think you guys are really going to like this. I mean – I hope. It would be preferable if you did.”
According to the video, the app will be available later this year. The video’s description read: “A creative, inclusive and community-driven place for users to better connect with each other… and Taylor! Coming late 2017.”
- Bollywood’s Forgotten Stars: 10 intriguing facts about Shah Rukh Khan’s Josh co-actor – Sharad Kapoor
- A journey of versatile actor Irrfan Khan: From a struggling actor to a super star
- Shashi Kapoor birth anniversary: An ode to the silent revolutionary man
- Why is Pakistani media obsessed with India?
- Shashi Kapoor Birth Anniversary: Without him, Amitabh Bachchan’s super stardom would be incomplete