Actor Brad Pitt is set to star in James Gray’s science-fiction film “Ad Astra”, the director confirmed. In the movie, the 53-year-old star will essay the role of a ‘slightly autistic’ space engineer, who makes a journey through the solar system. Gray broke the news in his recent interview with Collider and added that they would start shooting in July this year. “Yes, yes, and yes,” Gray replied when asked whether Pitt would have a starring role in “Ad Astra”.
“I’m terrified by it. The science-fiction genre is so tricky because there are elements of fantasy usually involved, and there are also fantastical elements. What I’m trying to do is the most realistic depiction of space travel that’s been put in a movie and to basically say, ‘Space is awfully hostile to us’ “Gray said.
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: Interesting facts about Ganesha’s favourite delicacy
- Sohrabuddin case: CBI seeks dismissal of PIL over Amit Shah’s discharge
- Mumbai: 2 arrested for stealing CMO official’s purse, mobile phone
- Government launches ‘e-Sahaj’ portal for giving security clearance to businesses
- There will be no Hindutva without Muslims in India: Mohan Bhagwat