Bollywood is known as the destination of beautiful and talented actresses such as Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Kajol, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Katrina Kaif, Karisma Kapoor, Rekha, Kareena Kapoor and so on. However, among these popular leading ladies, there were actresses in the late 90s who had come to limelight for some time but later remained forgotten for people.
In the 90s, actress Anjali Jathar made her appearance on the silver screen but her beauty couldn’t help herself to stay here for a longer time.
So, let’s take a look at Tridev actress Anjali Jathar’s 10 unknown things
- Anjali Jathar is popularly known for her role in Gundaraj (1995) opposite Ajay Devgn and Trimurti (1995) opposite Shah Rukh Khan.
- Anjali Jathar came to limelight with her 1991’s popular Liril soap ad.
- Apart from working with Ajay and SRK, Anjali did the most amount of films like Shastra, Vishwasghat and Dhaal with Suniel Shetty. She worked in three films with Suniel which bombed at the box office.
- After facing failure in Bollywood, Anjali quit acting and left the cinema. Her last film was Khote Sikkey (1998).
- Anjali got married to Kaushik Paul. The duo has one son, Riaan. Initially, they settled in San Francisco, California, USA. After several years, they moved to Raleigh, North Carolina, USA.
- Anjali is said to have opened her own dance academy in Morrisville, North Carolina.