Bollywood is the world of hardworking people where aspiring people come to chase their dream into this entertainment industry. However, some of them couldn’t achieve that fame, and end up being cast in supporting roles. And one such actor is Bijay Anand.
Bijay Anand is one of those forgotten stars of Bollywood, who have become extinct from the film industry. For those who don’t know him at all, let’s tell you that Bijay Anand was seen in the role of Kajol’s fiancé in the super hit film, ‘Pyaar To Hona Hi Tha.’, sadly, after that, the actor didn’t come into the limelight.
So, let’s us take a look at some unknown facts about Bijay Anand.
Take a look
- Bijay Anand made his debut in 1996 in the film Yash, but the film tanked at the box office.
- Later, Bijay got a role of Kajol’s fiance, Rahul in the film Pyaar To Hona Hi Tha for which he got noticed by many filmmakers.
- In an interview with Asian Age, Bijay had said, “After Pyaar Toh Hona Hi Tha became a hit, I was offered 22 films as the main lead. But I just decided to quit the industry because my heart told me to do so.”
- After taking a break from acting, Bijay Anand moved towards spirituality by becoming a yogi and devoted his life to yoga.
- Right now, Bijay Anand is happily married to popular Marathi actress Sonali Khare. The duo has a daughter Sanaya Anand.