Bollywood industry is known for its glamour, stars and films. This industry has always been launching many stars every year. Some of them are star kids and some of them are strugglers. But as we all know that if you want to work in Bollywood, then luck factor is also important.
We have seen Govinda in many films, have you ever noticed an actor who has played his best friend’s role in many films like Coolie No. 1, Aunty No. 1 and others. Yes, we are talking about none other than, Harish Kumar.
Harish has worked in many Bollywood as well as South films but the actor failed to maintain his strong position and remained forgotten for everyone.
So, on this Sunday let’s get to know about some intriguing facts about yet another Bollywood’s forgotten star – Harish Kumar
- Born on August 1, 1975, Harish Kumar made his debut in Bollywood opposite 90s superstar Karisma Kapoor in the film ‘Prem Qaidi’ (1991).
- You will be surprised to know the fact that, Harish Kumar was the first leading man of Karisma Kapoor.
- Many of us don’t know that Harish was 1 year younger to Karisma Kapoor when he made his debut in Bollywood.
- Harish was much popular because his role of Govinda’s friend in films like Coolie No. 1, Anari No. 1, Hero No. 1 and so on.
- Despite having good looks, Harish was always been cast in supporting roles hence he couldn’t make his mark in Bollywood.
- Apart from Bollywood, Harish has also worked in multiple language films like Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil and others.
- You won’t believe that Harish Kumar has worked in around 280 films.
- People were expecting changes in Harish but the actor didn’t take care of his physique as he became fat later.
- Harish Kumar was honoured with Andhra Pradesh state award from late Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister, N.T. Rama Rao for his film, ‘Andhra Kesari’.
- As per the report, Harish Kumar got married to a Punjabi girl.