Bollywood Industry has many forgotten stars like Ayesha Jhulka, Ayub Khan, Dino Morea, Bhagyashree and so on. But out of these forgotten stars, there is one actress who is not only a forgotten one but has also vanished from the industry. And that actress is none other than Priya Gill.
People have seen her in many films like Sirf Tum, Tere Mere Sapne, Josh. But after getting popularity from some of her key roles, the actress has now vanished. However, we have not forgotten her and will not make you forget her too.
Thus, we have brought some of the interesting facts of yet another forgotten star Priya Gill –
- Priya Gill is basically from Punjab but she has done many films in south languages like Tamil, Malayalam.
- Many of us don’t know that Priya Gill was the runner-up of Miss India 1995.
- Despite getting limited offers of films, Priya has done lead roles opposite superstars like Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan.
- In her 10 years of career i.e from 1996 to 2006, Priya has given successful films like Tere Mere Sapne, Josh, Sirf Tum and so on.
- You may not be knowing that Priya was the first leading lady of Amitabh Bachchan’s ABCL production’s produced film Tere Mere Sapne.
- Priya will always be remembered for her songs like Apun Bola Tu Meri Laila, Sirf Tum, O Maria and so on.
- Priya was last seen in Hindi film Bhairavi in 2006.
- Priya has always liked to be unsocial. She didn’t even have link-ups with any other actor.
- Priya also likes to do social work. She has been spotted at many langars, feeding food to people.
- Right now, no one knows whether Priya is single or married. As per the reports, she might be living out of the country, but there is no confirmation of the same.