New York: Singer and rapper Jay Z dressed up as “Coming to America” stars on Halloween, poking fun at the initial comparison that was made when the duo had stepped out at the Meta Gala earlier this year. The couple poked fun at the comparisons that were made of the duo with the characters of the 1988 film “Coming to America” by going all out with their fancy dress for a Halloween bash in Manhattan here.
Beyonce, 34, copied the look of a girl from Zamunda (fictional location in the film) by donning a yellow coloured patterned dress and turban, with a heavy beaded necklace . Meanwhile, “Drunk In Love” hitmaker Jay-Z dressed up as Prince Akeem of the fictional Zamunda’s costume with a black tuxedo and faux leopard skin slung over one shoulder. He even wore a wedge cap and a long braid, similar to that worn by actor Eddie Murphy in the movie.
- Pakistan vs Bangladesh Asia Cup 2018 ‘Super 4’ Live streaming: When and where to watch in India
- Pakistan vs Bangladesh Asia Cup 2018 ‘Super 4’: FPJ’s dream XI prediction for Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Supreme Court verdict on quota in promotion for SC/ST on Wednesday
- Armed forces must remain uncontaminated from sectarian appeal: Manmohan Singh
- Asia Cup 2018 preview: Bangladesh and Pakistan lock horns in the fight for final