Mumbai: Actress Jacqueline Fernandez is excited to be a part of Remo D’souza’s upcoming directorial “A Flying Jatt” as she always wanted to act in a superhero film.
“‘A Flying Jatt’ is a very interesting and different script. It’s a superhero movie and it is something that I always wanted to be a part of. So I’m excited for that,” Jacqueline said at The Body Shop event.
She is paired with “Heropanti” star Tiger Shroff, who plays the title role in the film.
“Working with Tiger has been very inspiring. He’s one of the most focused actors I’ve worked with,” she said.
The film will hit the screens in the summer of 2016.
- Silsila to Manmarziyaan, Check out 5 Bollywood films on extramarital affairs
- Filmmaker Abninay Deo suggests books that will help you take a vacation
- Sunday Gyaan! Modicare to be launched on September 25; here’s all you need to know about Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- EPL 2018 West Ham United vs Chelsea FC at London Stadium LIVE streaming: When and where to watch in India
- The Climate Solution by Mridula Ramesh-Review