Akshay Kumar’s daughter is celebrating her 5th Birthday today and papa Akshay Kumar has posted a beautiful video with sweet message he captioned the video “My fav. part of every day,my daughter shaving me at the sink, precious moments!Happy Birthday My Princess �One request,please dont grow up” that is too cute.
Twinkle Khanna also reposted the video and wrote, “Our little one turns 5! #birthdaygirl.” Both Akshay and Twinkle make it a point to keep their children, Nitara and Aarav, away from the public eye.
My fav. part of every day,my daughter shaving me at the sink, precious moments!Happy Birthday My Princess 👑One request,please dont grow up 💖 pic.twitter.com/FVwjg5Uu1O
— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) September 25, 2017
Talking about Nitara, Akshay had earlier told Hindustan Times, “Whether she likes it or not, she will have to learn self-defence techniques. I already have a feeling that Nitara’s going to be a little Ninja. There is power in her big brown eyes, and I can’t wait to put that to some good use.”On the work front, Akshay Kumar will soon begin the next schedule for his upcoming movie ‘Padman’.
- Narendra Modi in MP: Congress finds mud-slinging easier than debating development
- RRB ALP, technician answer key 2018: Last day to raise objections, here’s how to do it
- Vijay Deverakonda keen to romance Janhvi Kapoor, asks makers to approach her for his next
- Arjun Reddy remake: Kiara Advani set to play Shahid Kapoor’s love interest
- Tumbbad trailer unravels an enigma of mystery and spookiness