Film maker Rakesh Roshan known for his blockbusters like Karan Arjun, Kaho Na Pyaar Hai, Koi Mil Gaya and the Krrish franchise (naming just a few) was recently introduced to the world of social media with his latest home production Kaabil that is scheduled for release on January 26, 2017.
Roshan Senior made his presence felt on social media platforms just a few days before the trailer released. Says the filmmaker, “My God! Twitter is addictive. I have now been on it for around two weeks but I am already obsessing over it.
Besides regular tweets, I am learning little tricks of the social media platform. I’m constantly checking my phone for updates. The other day, my wife Pinkie was annoyed with me and said — ‘What’s this? You are constantly glued to your phone!’” he laughs.
- Spotted at airport! Deepika Padukone looks stunner in printed bomber jacket and flared jeans; view pics
- BJP controlling media by filing police cases against journalists: Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Cyclone to hit Odisha and Andhra Pradesh coasts tonight: India Meteorological Department
- Can have alliance with Congress, not NCP: Prakash Ambedkar
- Railways to take action against cattle owners if found affecting train services