New Delhi: A passenger was detained and offloaded from the Delhi-Goa SpiceJet flight for carrying a kitchen knife on-board. The incident came to light on Thursday when the passenger reported to the cabin crew that he had a kitchen knife in his hand baggage. The aircraft was still on ground when the matter was revealed.
As per the statement issued by the aircraft, as soon as the staff came to know about it, they immediately brought the matter to the attention of the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). The passenger was later offloaded and handed over to the airport police and the flight was released after necessary checks as per regulatory guidelines.
As per sources, the detained passengers said he wanted to expose security loopholes at the Indira Gandhi International Airport. Union Minister Jitendra Singh was also present in the same flight.
- ‘102 Not Out’ song Badumbaa: Dad Amitabh Bachchan gives life lessons to son Rishi Kapoor
- TIME 100 Influential People of 2018: Deepika Padukone the only Indian actress to feature on it
- 102 not out: Even after 27 years Rishi Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan did not feel the gap between the years
- TCS Q4 net profit up 4.4% at Rs 6,904 crore
- IPL 2018 gets highest-ever opening week viewership at 371 million