Free Press Journal
  • Life is all about having fun, says Aanushka Ramesh

    Actress Aanushka Ramesh Who has done a Punjabi film titled ‘Canada Di Flight’ is currently doing her debut Hindi film titled ‘Mangal Ho’ speaks on Love!

  • Shraddha Kapoor starrer ‘Haseena’ to be screened first for the Parkar family

    Shraddha Kapoor began her new year with her first release of 2017 Ok Jaanu which did not do well at the box office. Soon after the release, the actress resumed the shooting for next film Haseena: The Queen of Mumbai which is a biopic on underworld don Dawood Ibrahim’s sister, Haseena Parkar.

  • Rangoon new song ‘Alvida’ shows separation between lovers

    Rangoon is most awaited movie of this year and Vishal Bhardwaj is leaving no chance to make his movie hit, he has roped best actors from B-Town  Kangna Ranaut, Saif-Ali Khan and Shahid Kapoor. Even for songs is has roped Gulzar and Arjit Singh and composition is done by himself only.

  • H1B visas help American firms remain competitive: Navtej Sarna

    Washington: H1B visas, sought-after by Indian IT professionals, help make US firms competitive globally and contribute to generating jobs locally, India’s envoy here has said amid reports the Trump administration plans to cut down the scheme.

  • Government makes no allocation for Start-Up Fund for next fiscal

    New Delhi: The government has made no provision for its ambitious India Aspiration Fund, part of Start-Up India initiative, for the next financial year and has reduced the allocation to Rs 100 crore from Rs 600 crore made earlier for the current fiscal.

  • 2017 Honda City facelift launched at Rs 8.50 lakh

    Honda Cars India has launched the facelifted version of the City at Rs 8.50 lakh (ex-showroom, New Delhi). It is available in five variants – S, SV, V, VX and ZX (the previous model’s base variant, the E, has been discontinued and a new top-end has been introduced, the ZX).

  • From Bipasha to Anushka shares some of their most romantic pictures on V-Day!

    Today all over world everyone is celebrating  Valentine’s Day. Bollywood celebrities are not lagging behind in the same and are also sharing some of  their most intimate pictures with their husband or beloved. The pictures shows a romance and love between the couple and also teach us to live happily ever with our partners.

  • Shah Rukh Khan to appear Baahubali: The Conclusion?

    From Fan to Dear Zindagi to Raees, we have seen versatile roles of superstar Shah Rukh Khan in the past couple of films. Now, rumor has it that the actor is all set to do a cameo in in the second instalment of one of the biggest blockbusters of 2015, Bahubali – The Beginning.

  • Now, IT department to scrutinize purchase of art and antiques

    Recently there has been a small change in the income tax rules, which is worrying quite a few billionaires in the country, based on the new rule it will difficult for people to escape tax. Previously for example if a businessman would purchase an artwork or an antique from a private seller and would pay the 80% amount in cash and the remaining 20% through one of the companies and the seller would also