Free Press Journal
  • BRICS Summit in Goa

    The 2016 BRICS summit will be the eighth annual BRICS summit, an international relations conference attended by the heads of state or heads of government of the five member states Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa.

  • The Thick Shake Factory to invest Rs 50 cr in 200 outlets

    Thick shake brand, The Thick Shake Factory (TTSF), plans to invest Rs 50 crores to set up 200 outlets across India in the next 2 years through franchise route. TTSF has 16 outlets already and is hopes to achieve 50-outlet target by the end of this financial year. TTSF is eyeing cities like Delhi, Haryana, Bangalore, Chennai, Vijayawada, Vizag, Mumbai, Goa and other cities, for its new outlets. The plan will be

  • What to do during sudden onset of chest pain

    Heart attacks can occur to anyone. And that anyone includes you. Talking more about this, Dr. Harshal Lahoti (MD, DNB, DM –Cardiology) of Bombay Hospital says, “30% people who have heart attacks don’t get a chance to reach hospitals, even in countries with air ambulance facilities. And many amongst the rest 70% squander off this chance.