Ujjain: A meeting of the Krishi Upaj Mandi was held on Monday. The meeting was presided over by President Bahadur Singh Bormundala.
The meeting unanimously protested against a proposal by Ujjain Development Authority recommending shifting of the Mandi outside city limits. Installation of a unit for filtered potable water was recommended collectively during the meeting. A proposal for constructing a dining hall for farmers was also approved during the meeting. Sher Patel, Chandrakal Bai, Raghunandan Patidar and other members were present at the meeting.
- Mumbai Crime: Fed up with pregnant wife’s drinking habits, husband murders her
- Watch Video: Ajay Devgn and Kajol seek blessings of Goddess Laxmi at Mahalaxmi Temple in Kolhapur
- Mumbai: Second FIR filed against start-up guru Mahesh Murthy for molestation
- Sensex rises over 200 points to reclaim 33,000 mark; Nifty nears 10,200
- Raj Babbar resigns from post of Uttar Pradesh Congress chief, after worst performance in Lok Sabha bypolls