Ujjain: A meeting of the Krishi Upaj Mandi was held on Monday. The meeting was presided over by President Bahadur Singh Bormundala.
The meeting unanimously protested against a proposal by Ujjain Development Authority recommending shifting of the Mandi outside city limits. Installation of a unit for filtered potable water was recommended collectively during the meeting. A proposal for constructing a dining hall for farmers was also approved during the meeting. Sher Patel, Chandrakal Bai, Raghunandan Patidar and other members were present at the meeting.
- Diet for Mental Well Being
- Fear grips residents in Greater Noida after building collapse
- Imran Khan fails to appear before Pakistan anti-graft body in government helicopter misuse case
- Centre dissolves 28-yr-old Cauvery Water Disputes Tribunal
- Maharashtra Assembly Speaker orders suspension of a police officer for `abusing’ Chhagan Bhujbal