Reliance Jio is given tough competition to all the telecom providers, on the other hand it has internet and unlimited calling to its users almost free for a year but after that he started charging nominal charges for calling and internet.
Earlier, after following various norms and regulations imposed by TRAI, this network has announced its three-month ‘Summer Surprise offer’ on April 11th announced data sheets.Named as Dhan Dhana Dhan, this is proclaimed as a one recharge offer and not available along with Jio Summer Surprise offer. What all people must do now is under confusion, as the three months period is about to end this 11th.
One must understand that his Summer Surprise offer or the Dhan Dhana Dhan offer is going to end soon. So what you do next you can check for next tariff plan available on Reliance Jio website and choose from them.
Follow this step by step process to acknowledge the offers
- Go to MyJio app in your mobile.
- Click on the current offers
- Here you can check when you made the recharge and its consecutive expiry date
- You must start your regular recharges per month so that you can keep up with your data pack
- Keep in mind that the validity of this recharge will be 28 days and not 84 days.