New Delhi : The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India is likely to come out with a consultation paper on net neutrality by Dec 15, Chairman R.S. Sharma said on Thursday.
Speaking to reporters on the sidelines of an event here, he said TRAI has “set itself target of Dec 15 to finalise, and release its recommendations” on free data services.Sharma, however, did not give any further details with regard to the said consultation paper.
TRAI had, on May 30, floated a pre-consultation note on net neutrality to seek views from various stakeholders on the core principles of the concept in the Indian context. The principle of net neutrality calls for citizens being able to access internet services without any compromise on speed and content. –Cogencis
- France shooting: Partner of attacker detained
- Ujjain: Five ‘divyang’ women players to be awarded during T-10 cricket tourney
- Check out! Sumeet Vyas’ never seen before Dj Rock-esh in High Jack
- Ujjain: Tributes paid to Bhagatsingh, Sukhdev and Rajguru Tributes paid to Bhagatsingh, Sukhdev and Rajguru
- Ujjain: Sindhu Mela venue changed to Dussehra Maidan