New Delhi: The stock market rebounded on Tuesday with equity benchmarks Sensex and Nifty rising more than 100 and 50 points respectively in the opening trade. The 30-share Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) Sensex was up 147.65 points at 33,960.40 and the 50-share National Stock Exchange (NSE) Nifty gained 55.60 points at 10,491.10.
Mahindra & Mahindra, Dr Reddy’s Labs, Cipla, Sun Pharma, GAIL, Tata Steel, Coal India, TCS, HCL Technologies, ONGC, and Infosys opened in green, giving momentum to early morning trade. The Indian Rupee opened flat at 63.69 per dollar. Earlier on Monday, the Sensex declined 244 points, to close at 33,813. Nifty slumped 95 points, to 10,436.
- EPL 2018 Manchester City vs Huddersfield at Etihad Stadium Live Streaming: When and where to watch in India
- JT vs GUY CPL 2018 Match 11: FPJ’s dream XI prediction for Jamaica Tallawahs and Guyana Amazon Warriors
- Mumbai Mega Block: Train service on all 3 lines to be affected on Sunday, August 19
- Jamaica Tallawahs vs Guyana Amazon Warriors CPL 2018 Match 11 LIVE streaming: When and where to watch in India
- Muzaffarpur Shelter Home case: Main accused Brajesh Thakur fears threat to life