New Delhi: Reliance Jio has topped the telecom regulator’s 4G download speed test for the eighth consecutive month, official data showed on Monday. According to the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India’s speed data, Jio recorded average speed of 18.433 Mbps for the month of August. It was followed by Vodafone (8.999 Mbps), Idea Cellular (8.746 Mbps) and Bharti Airtel (8.550 Mbps).
- Tweeting in Hindi gaining popularity in India, says US study
- Aviation Ministry seeks DGCA’s report over Jet Airways cabin pressure incident
- Acting Jammu and Kashmir DGP Dilbag Singh to continue in office, says Supreme Court
- X.X.X Uncensored Trailer: Ekta Kapoor’s first youth erotica web series could be too hot to handle; watch now
- One passenger rushed to hospital after Jet Airways crew fails to control cabin pressure