New Delhi: Reliance Jio has topped the telecom regulator’s 4G download speed test for the eighth consecutive month, official data showed on Monday. According to the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India’s speed data, Jio recorded average speed of 18.433 Mbps for the month of August. It was followed by Vodafone (8.999 Mbps), Idea Cellular (8.746 Mbps) and Bharti Airtel (8.550 Mbps).
- Diet for Mental Well Being
- Fear grips residents in Greater Noida after building collapse
- Imran Khan fails to appear before Pakistan anti-graft body in government helicopter misuse case
- Centre dissolves 28-yr-old Cauvery Water Disputes Tribunal
- Maharashtra Assembly Speaker orders suspension of a police officer for `abusing’ Chhagan Bhujbal