New Delhi: Reliance Jio has topped the telecom regulator’s 4G download speed test for the eighth consecutive month, official data showed on Monday. According to the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India’s speed data, Jio recorded average speed of 18.433 Mbps for the month of August. It was followed by Vodafone (8.999 Mbps), Idea Cellular (8.746 Mbps) and Bharti Airtel (8.550 Mbps).
- Bombay High Court seeks Maharashtra govt’s reply on changes to MTP Act
- Telgi scam: Bombay HC tells CBI to mull withdrawal of case against accused
- Surat: Diamond baron Vasant Gajera arrested for land grab
- Govt cannot claim right in transfer charges of leased properties: Bombay High Court
- Mumbai: MNS transport union calls off strike for Ola drivers, talks with Uber on