New Delhi : India’s Science-based Ayurveda major Dabur India Ltd announced the formal launch of its community development initiatives in Alwar with the complete revamp of the infrastructure in three government schools in the district.
Dabur had commenced its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activity in Alwar earlier this year by adopting the government schools – Government Middle School Gugdaud, Government Primary School Haldina Umrai and Rajkia Adarsh Uchh Madyamil Vidyalaya Bagadh Rajput. The infrastructure in all the three schools were completely revamped, which included creation of new sanitation facilities for both boys and girls. The schools were today formally handed over to the local administration after undertaking a major revamp of the school facilities.
The revamped school was handed over to the school administration by Dabur India Ltd CSR Head, A Sudhakar at a ceremony. The development work was carried out through Dabur’s CSR arm Jivanti Welfare & Charitable Trust and an independent development agency Yuva Unstoppable. Sudhakar said, “The importance of education is undeniable for every individual. At Dabur, we believe that education is both the means to a better life and a key to ensure overall development of the society.”
- Political throwback! When Lal Bahadur Shastri coined ‘Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan’ slogan to make India self-sufficient nation
- Ravana was born in Noida village: BJP MP Subramanian Swamy
- Asia Cup 2018 Ind vs Pak: Confident India look to continue dominance over Pakistan (Preview)
- Rupee’s fall indicates rise in black money: BJP MP Subramanian Swamy
- PM Modi launches ‘Ayushman Bharat -Pradhan Mantri Jan Aarogya Yojana, world’s largest govt funded healthcare programme