BHOPAL : Ganeshotsava may bring good cheer for BJP leaders aspiring for positions in state-run Corporations, Authorities and Commissions.
The second list of political appointments in these bodies may be released on September 18. The list, sources say, is almost ready and only final touches remain to be given. Much of the groundwork in this regard was done by the Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan during his recent two-day sojourn at the forest resort of Madai in Hoshangabad district.
The first list was released on August 24, appointing 11 BJP men as chairpersons of Bhopal, Gwalior, Jabalpur and Ujjain Development Authorities and of SC and ST Commissions, among other bodies.
At that time, it was speculated that the second list may be out within a day or two. However, that did not happen. The appointments were deferred till after the Vishwa Hindi Sammelan, which ended on September 12. However, the same day Petlawad happened and the CM spent the next two days in the Jhabua town.
The second list is likely to include appointments mainly in Corporations and may contain around a dozen names. Among the probables are Vijendra Singh Sisodia, Tapan Bhaumik, Hitesh Vajpayee, Padma Shukla, Lata Wankhede, Babu Singh Raghuvanshi and Govind Malu.
- AFG vs BAN Asia Cup 2018 Super 4: FPJ’s Dream XI prediction for Afghanistan and Bangladesh
- India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2018 ‘Super 4’ Live streaming: When and where to watch in India
- Afghanistan vs Bangladesh Asia Cup 2018 Super 4 Live streaming: When and where to watch in India
- India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2018 Super 4: FPJ’s dream XI prediction for India and Pakistan
- India Women vs Sri Lanka Women 4th T20I: FPJ’s dream XI prediction for India and Sri Lanka