BHOPAL: The salary of chairman of Real Estate Regulatory Authority will be same as that of chief secretary. A notification in this regard was issued by the state government here on Wednesday, amending the rules of the Authority. The perks and service conditions for Authority’s chairman, will be similar to State Election Commissioner (SEC).
According to sources, it has been decided to appoint former chief secretary Antony de Sa as chairman of the Authority. The changes in the rules have been made for the sake of de Sa. When the rules were made, the salary of its chairman was made on par with chief information commissioner. Chief secretary gets Rs 2.25 lakh per month as salary while chief information commissioner gets Rs 90,000 as salary.
Former chief secretary and de Sa’s immediate predecessor R. Parashuram was appointed as State Election Commissioner (SEC). That is why, other allowances on this post are similar to SEC.
The salary of member of the Authority will be similar to post on which he is working. Earlier, the salary of member of the Authority was same as that of information commissioner, which is Rs 80000.
The amendment in the rules, prior to appointment of de Sa as Authority’s chairman, has been made so that previous retired chief secretaries, who are holding posts, should not get less salary.
- New Zealand vs England 1st Test: Only 17 balls bowled on rain-hit Day 3
- World Tuberculosis Day: Here are 10 important facts about the life-threatening disease
- ‘Race 3’ new poster: The bad guy Freddy Daruwala as ‘RANA’ from Race 3 is here!
- Ravi Kishan to produce Indo-Thai film with Guy Ratchanont Suprakob
- Irrfan Khan not consulting any Ayurveda doctor: Spokesperson