SAGAR: Based on a study of Indore School of Social Work, collector Vikas Narwal declared the district smoke free on Tuesday. MP Voluntary Health Association got the survey done through the school. On Thursday additional collector Dinesh Shrivastava feted the officials who did excellent job in tobacco control. They were Dr Dinesh Kaushal chief medical and health officer and Rajkumar Jadiya, deputy media officer and nodal officer, tobacco control.
CMHO administered the oath in the district task force meeting to all the officials.
The project manager of MP Voluntary Health Association G Jaiprasad and Anand Patel, divisional programme officer submitted the study report to the collector.
This is the big achievement in two year duration period for the district.
- Taimur Ali Khan frees himself from mom Kareena to pose for the papparazzi
- Google pays tribute to Raja Ram Mohan Roy on his 246th birth anniversary
- Sensex opens in green on value-buying, up 83 points
- Half of missing people in Mumbai are in the age group of 16 to 25 years: RTI
- 8-month-old infant killed in ceasefire violation by Pakistan in Jammu and Kashmir