SAGAR: Based on a study of Indore School of Social Work, collector Vikas Narwal declared the district smoke free on Tuesday. MP Voluntary Health Association got the survey done through the school. On Thursday additional collector Dinesh Shrivastava feted the officials who did excellent job in tobacco control. They were Dr Dinesh Kaushal chief medical and health officer and Rajkumar Jadiya, deputy media officer and nodal officer, tobacco control.
CMHO administered the oath in the district task force meeting to all the officials.
The project manager of MP Voluntary Health Association G Jaiprasad and Anand Patel, divisional programme officer submitted the study report to the collector.
This is the big achievement in two year duration period for the district.
- ‘Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety’ new song ‘Chhote Chhote Peg’ has Honey Singh in form
- FY’19 growth at 7.1%, Budget unlikely to be populist: Ind-Ra
- Protest against Indian officials being banned from visiting Toronto gurdwara
- ‘Dil Juunglee’ video: Find out how Jackky Bhagnani lost sleep over casting for his upcoming film
- Sensex, Nifty hit fresh highs; bank stocks drive rally