Bhopal: A Gwalior police team left for Jammu to arrest a man who had posted objectionable video on Facebook, on July 9. The police had registered the case against the accused Mohammad Waqar Bhatti resident of Jammu, for promoting enmity between different groups on grounds of religion, race, place of birth, residence, language, etc, and doing acts prejudicial to maintenance of harmony.
IG intelelgence Makrand Deouskar informed that the youth had used slang language against certain outfits and certain people. ASP Satyender Singh Tomar of Gwalior informed that with his action – Bhatti had tried to create the enmity between the different groups on the ground of religion.
The police are searching for his link with Gwalior- what for had he reached the city? and what is the reason behind his act? He also added that at first it came to light that Waquar’s wife is pursuing PhD from Jiwaji University and he had came to Gwalior for educational reasons, but the University administration had failed to substantiate this information. The ASP added that after the arrest more sections can be imposed on him. The police had registered the case under section 153-A of IPC against him.
- Troll Alert: Rang De Basanti actor Siddharth gets trolled by Baahubali star Prabhas’ fans
- Chhattisgarh Congress chief Bhupesh Baghel claims of receiving call from Maoists assuring support to party
- Pakistan approves open trial of Nawaz Sharif in cases of Al-Azizia, Flagship Investment
- WOW! This stylish photo shoot of Kamal Haasan has got some Twitteratis calling him Godfather
- Earlier govts, then Congress President failed to fulfil household electrification promise: PM Modi