Bhopal: Extension of last date for recruitment process for 32 posts of Associate Professors at Dr BR Ambedkar University of Social Science, Mhow has kicked up controversy about the whole process. The first advertisement related to this recruitment appeared on May 3 which declared June 16 as last date for applying.
The website was locked after the passage of last date. But now after extension of the date the whole process has started once again that would continue till July 31. Moreover, this time those who could apply online can reach Ambedkar University Mhow and deliver the application till August 16.
Secretary of guest faculty Association, DP Singh questioned the whole process and asked what was the need and logic behind the extension of date for applications. Also while as per the earlier notification candidates were required to upload their documents at the time of application.
However, the new development does not require candidates to upload their documents. An aspirant can just write the list of documents with applications and can produce it later. “This is a gross discrepancy in the process that created doubts in minds of candidates who are aspirating for the jobs notified. This is generally done to tamper the whole process,” added Singh.
When vice-chancellor of the university and additional chief secretary of higher education department, BR Naidu was asked about the development, he replied that the process is done by the MP PSC (MP Public Service Commission). Though he did not reply on whose recommendation MPPSC took the decision for extending date for recruitment.
- IPL’s lost talents! Parvinder Awana: Once a Kings XI mainstay, he lost his way
- Bizarre Bollywood: 5 songs that are funny, catchy but have bizarre lyrics
- West Indies vs Bangladesh 1st ODI: FPJ’s dream XI for West Indies and Bangladesh
- Parents Day 2018! Bareilly Ki Barfi to Kapoor & Sons, Bollywood parents are coming of age
- After working with Janhvi Kapoor, I know I have a friend for life: ‘Dhadak’ star Ishaan Khatter