The car gets 21 PS more than the regular V8 variant. 0-100 kmph comes in just 4.9 seconds.
The Bentley Continental Flying Spur V8 S has been added to the 2016 lineup of the stately luxury saloon. Positioned between the entry level V8 and range-topping W12 models, the new variant gets an array of upgrades to differentiate itself from the regular V8 model.
The Continental Flying Spur V8 employs the same 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 engine which now produces 21 PS more at 528 PS. Torque output stands at 680 Nm. The new variant is claimed to have a top speed of 306 kmph and a 0-100 kmph acceleration time of 4.9 seconds.
The saloon is said to deliver a fuel efficiency of 10.9 l/100 km. The drive is transferred to all the four wheels via a rear biased all-wheel drive system.
Bentley engineers have tweaked the engine and transmission to have more accessible power at the low end and for sportier drive in S mode with enhanced engine braking. The suspension setup has also been fiddled with to go with the added power.
Visual differences come in the form of black matrix grille, exclusive 20-inch alloy wheels, Beluga rear diffuser with gloss finish, dual-tone leather seats, piano black wood veneers, contrast roof centre bow, etc.
In addition to the Bentley Continental Flying Spur V8 S, rest of the variant lineup too gets a few new optional extras such as semi-aniline hide, new leather seats with straight fluting, Touch Screen Remote for rear seat passengers, rear seat entertainment system, and so on.
- Afghanistan vs Bangladesh Asia Cup 2018 Super 4 Live streaming: When and where to watch in India
- India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2018 Super 4: FPJ’s dream XI prediction for India and Pakistan
- India Women vs Sri Lanka Women 4th T20I: FPJ’s dream XI prediction for India and Sri Lanka
- Mumbai Railways Mega Block: Train services on all 3 lines will not be affected on Sunday, September 23
- 11 lakh rural poor families get houses under PMAY: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath